Border Archaeology is a leading Archaeological Consultancy supplying Archaeological and Built Heritage Services across the UK.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals with potential for fast-track career development to join our dynamic and growing company.
Director level applications will be welcomed.
Since 1997, Border Archaeology has developed its skill base to manage the full range of archaeological activities including large-scale infrastructure projects.
We are accredited ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Benefits of working for Border Archaeology:
- 28 days' holiday plus up to 5 additional days to cover our Christmas shutdown period
- Company Pension Scheme – The Peoples Pension
- Annual company event. In recent years we have been on a jailbreak to Bruges, powerboat racing in the Solent and yacht racing from Lymington to the Isle of Wight
- Child care vouchers
- Permanent contract for Trainee and Field Archaeologists
- 6 monthly performance reviews
- High quality company clothing and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- CSCS test and card paid for
- CIfA membership contribution
Please forward your CV to HR@borderarchaeology.com
Executive Assistant Project Manager - Leominster
Full Time Permanent
This is a newly created position working to support our team of passionate & committed Directors. They all love what they are doing but do not have enough hours in the day to do it.
It is an amazing opportunity for someone to get involved in all areas of the business and to become integral in the support of this team in areas ranging from report preparation & statistical collation to working on projects.
Ideally you will be an exceptional business professional used to working with and within a senior management team. Experience of providing high level business support and the ability to use your own initiative for the benefit of the company are essential as is degree-level education and literacy.
Occasional travel will be required.
Hours are negotiable to suit the successful applicant
An excellent salary is envisaged given the importance of the role.
Experienced Field Archaeologists - Milton Keynes, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Gloucestershire and South East
We have opportunities for experienced Field Archaeologists seeking to develop their career.
- One year’s commercial Archaeology experience
- Ability to work to standards and deadlines
- IT Literate
- Current Driving licence (essential)
- Archaeology Degree (preferably post-graduate)