Border Archaeology is a leading Archaeological Consultancy supplying Archaeological and Built Heritage Services across the UK.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals with potential for fast-track career development to join our dynamic and growing company.
Director level applications will be welcomed.
Since 1997, Border Archaeology has developed its skill base to manage the full range of archaeological activities including large-scale infrastructure projects.
We are accredited ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Benefits of working for Border Archaeology:
- 28 days' holiday plus up to 5 additional days to cover our Christmas shutdown period
- Company Pension Scheme – The Peoples Pension
- Annual company event. In recent years we have been on a jailbreak to Bruges, powerboat racing in the Solent and yacht racing from Lymington to the Isle of Wight
- Child care vouchers
- Permanent contract for Trainee and Field Archaeologists
- 6 monthly performance reviews
- High quality company clothing and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- CSCS test and card paid for
- CIfA membership contribution
Please forward your CV to HR@borderarchaeology.com
Archaeological Illustrator Full/ part time - Leominster
The applicant should have demonstrable experience in digital drawing and show an interest in cutting-edge software applications in archaeology such as 3D modelling and digital recording.
Full or Part time hours considered
Main duties: Auditing and production of digital drawings and plans to publication standard for our archaeological projects. Supporting the team in the development and implementation of site recording strategies.
IT literate (Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
Excellent problem-solving skills
Ability to work to standards and deadlines
Ability to work well in a team
Degree in archaeology or related subject
Exceptional attention to detail
Good communication skills
Knowledge of CAD/GIS/3D modelling software
Experience in archaeological surveying (TST/GPS)
Current Driving Licence
CI f A membership
Experienced Field Archaeologists - Milton Keynes, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Gloucestershire and South East
We have opportunities for experienced Field Archaeologists seeking to develop their career.
- One year’s commercial Archaeology experience
- Ability to work to standards and deadlines
- IT Literate
- Current Driving licence (essential)
- Archaeology Degree (preferably post-graduate)